Our Customer Success Advocates are one of the most critical roles at Givecloud. You are the first and last line of defense for our nonprofits. It’s your job to see the potential in them, help them get setup well, serve them as they operate and advocate for their needs as they grow.
What You’ll Do
- Onboarding - Live onboarding sessions with clients.
- Support - Ongoing support via live chat and phone.
- New Feature Adoption - You’ll be trained to identify opportunities to help our customers succeed beyond their current feature use.
- Knowledge Creation - Article writing and video how-to’s
- Computer savvy and eagerness to learn - you don’t need to be a techy
- Strong customer service skills
- Happy, upbeat and impossibly positive attitude - we want to brighten everyone’s day
- Great problem solving skills - When presented with a problem, success agents must be able to find a solution calmly and efficiently, even if the customer is impatient or disgruntled
- Organizational skills – You’ll be required to take detailed notes, schedule meetings, navigate deadlines and so on.
- Self-Starter - You’re curious, resourceful, eager to learn, take initiative, can work without supervision and begin projects independently
This is a Work from Home / Remote Opportunity