Givecloud helps organizations build trust through our best-in-class donor experience which drives engagement, relationship and ultimately, healthier fundraising. We're recruiting a talented, motivated and passionate Professional Services Lead who is looking for a chance to do something that matters - to make a long-term difference in their career, in the lives of their co-workers, and leave their mark on humanity. Our competitive advantage is our belief that organizations should be focused on Trustraising, not Fundraising - join us in our journey to make that happen!
We are seeking a creative, energetic and strategic individual like you to use your passion and talent to help World Changers bring their passion, purpose and mission to life!
As the Custom Services Lead, you will lead the delivery of a variety of services our subscribers may need to make the most of the Givecloud platform. These services will vary from content migration and website development to optimization audits and best-practice sharing. We’ll be counting on you to engage our subscribers with energy and creative solutions. Our subscribers will count on you for clear expectations, outstanding service, not to mention timeline, cost and project management.
You’ll flourish next to a team of dedicated professionals who are obsessed with helping nonprofits make the most of their resources, and who truly LOVE the people they serve. You will also work closely with our equally professional and trusted network of subcontractors in order to scale your team as demand requires.
Are you Ready?
We would describe this leader as someone who...
- Has a strong history of leading or delivering on a custom services offering in a related technology vertical, ideally in conjunction with a SAAS and web platform.
- Has experience project managing in a creative design or web environment
- Has shown deep devotion to customers and their success. The goal here is not to maximize services revenue, rather to have the greatest impact on customer success through the provision of capable and responsible services.
- Is an accomplished leader who builds and maintains trust with those working with and around them.
- Is good in an environment with lots of uncertainty and degrees of freedom.
- Is curious and approaches challenges and opportunities with more questions than answers.
- Has demonstrated prowess as a project / program manager. This is a role where the ability to influence and align others around the achievement of an objective will be key.
- Is prepared to become a Givecloud expert, knowing our product well enough to suggest and deliver on creative solutions to customer problems.
- Experience with managing subcontractors, working together to deliver projects on-time and with the goal of exceeding customer expectations.
What you’ll do...
- Lead the professional services program and be it’s representative with subscribers, partners and subcontractors.
- Work with the CX leadership team, sales & marketing team to build assets that enable promotion and sales activities.
- Work with subscribers to determine their business needs and requirements for creative solutions development.
- Come up with creative ideas engaging internal and external stakeholders & present possible solutions to subscribers
- Interact directly with subscribers and subcontractors to create, quality, high impact outcomes for all involved.
- Deliver training to educate and instruct our subscribers on how to use our solution, from basic configuration to deep, complex use cases.
- Put in place and manage the necessary resources, to perform the services on an ongoing basis.
- Support the transition from custom hourly services to a structured offering with a menu of services designed to provide strong subscribers impact with predictable pricing.
- Support the creation and maintenance of a knowledge base consisting of implemented solutions, best practices, FAQs, and support documentation on services performed and issues experienced.
- Position the services offering to scale along with the rest of Givecloud, and as a venue for learning about subscribers requirements and feeding those to our product team.
- Provide frequent reports to senior leadership on program performance.